First ‘Made in Pakistan’ Electric Car NUR-E 75 Price, Features and Pictures – On August 14th Pakistan’s 75th anniversary of independence, the first ‘made in Pakistan’ electric car was launched. the first locally-produced electric car was introduced in Karachi by the Dice Foundation, universities, and the private sector.
The launch event was held at a local hotel. The booking for the car named NUR-E 75 will be opened to the public in late 2024. Its battery pack was developed at the NED University of Engineering and Technology, and it is equipped with advanced features. The car is also likely to be exported.
The car’s components were all developed in Pakistan, and the design was created by the National College of Arts (NCA).
Features of NUR-E 75
- The car’s battery capacity would be 35kWh. After being charged, the Car would have enough power for 210km.
- NUR-E 75 save a lot of fuel, and help combat climate change and sustain economic prosperity.
- The car has a peak power of 80kW or 108hp, and a battery capacity of 35kWh covering 210km with the air conditioner turned off.
- Five-seater hatchback, tyre size of 16 inches, ground clearance of 190mm and charging capacity at 220V in eight hours, with fast charging also available.
- The car would play a phenomenal role in the context of environment and climate change, and help Pakistan move away from non-renewable fuel consumption.
Estimated Price of NUR-E 75
The estimated price of NUR-E 75 is 2,000,000 (Estimated) or $9,268 US Dollar (Estimated).
Pictures of NUR-E 75